Who We Are
arvc, the leader in outdoor hospitality, is the only national association exclusively representing the interests of private RV parks and campgrounds in the U.S. We are deeply committed to serving the needs of our 3,100 members.
The Benefits of arvc Membership:
Significant savings through preferred pricing and special discounts from more than 125 leading suppliers in the industry. Thanks to the combined buying power of our members, you can save on everyday essentials like paper products, propane and maintenance supplies as well as vehicle and equipment purchases, insurance and music licensing.
- Opportunities for professional development. arvc's self-paced Outdoor Hospitality Education Program (OHEP) is a practical, outcome-based program focusing on hands-on, real world experiences. It will help you advance your industry expertise through a wide variety of flexible educational enrichment options and curriculum choices.
Member communications that keep you in the know. Three times each year, you'll receive the arvcVoice, our members-only magazine filled with innovative ideas, operational strategies, industry insights and expert perspectives you can use to improve your park's operations. Plus, each issue includes the most up-to-date version of our Buyer's Guide to help you find the products and services you need. In addition, each month you'll receive our arvcNews e-newsletter that contains updates on member programs and benefits, association events and breaking industry news.
- Online marketing resources. As a member you will receive an exclusive "members-only" listing on GoCampingAmerica.com, the site that thousands of campers visit each month to find an RV park and campground. GoCampingAmerica.com helps you promote your park to campers across the country and extends your marketing reach. Your complimentary listing includes a detailed description of your park and complete contact information, including links to your park's email address and website and Google mapping to help campers find you.
A nationwide network of fellow park owners, vendors and industry experts. As an arvc member, you will have a nationwide network of fellow park owners and operators, vendors and industry experts you can connect with in a variety of ways - by picking up the phone to get your questions answered, by going online and exchanging ideas at the arvc Exchange and by meeting face-to-face at the annual arvc Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo (OHCE). You can also get involved by joining a committee or taking a leadership role on an issue that's important to you.
arvc is proudly affiliated with 25 state assocations. This means that if you are located in an affiliated state and join that association, you also become a member of National arvc. If you are not located in one of these affiliated states, your membership is direct with National arvc.
arvc Membership Categories
Membership in arvc is available to any park or campground owner, operator, individual or organization that has an interest in the outdoor hospitality industry, as well as to businesses and organizations that provide products and services to RV parks and campgrounds.
The different types of memberships available include:
- RV Park and Campground Owners - arvc members who automatically become members of National arvc by joining their state association and those who join directly when there is no state affiliation.
- Individuals - Open to any individual who does not own or operate an RV park or campground, but has an interest in the outdoor hospitality industry.
- Suppliers - An exclusive group of members who provide a product or service to the RV park and campground industry.
- International Affiliate Member - Limited to campgrounds that are located in North America, but outside the 50 states, commonwealths and territories of the United States.
arvc's 50th Anniversary
2016 marks an important milestone for the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds: it's our 50th anniversary!
Join us as we spend the year celebrating our past, present and future, and most importantly, our amazing members.
- Take a look back. Read about the history of arvc.
- Like us on Facebook. We'll be posting throwback photos and spotlighting our members on our page throughout 2016.
- #IAMarvc: Get social! We want to hear from members past and present. Post on Facebook or Twitter using #IAMarvc to share you memories of the association and to tell us about what makes your park unique and special.