Reach buyers at more than 3,000 RV parks and campgrounds across the U.S., gaining exclusive access to people who need your products and services.
arvc offers a wide range of targeted advertising opportunities that make it easy to reach potential buyers. As the National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds, arvc represents RV parks and campgrounds across the U.S. who spend millions of dollars each year on the products and services they need to operate their parks.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact arvc at 303-681-0401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invest in major improvements to landscaping, electrical services, maintenance equipment, buildings and rental units, sanitation and water treatment facilities, roads and parking.
- Require online reservations and payment processing systems, as well as, insurance, financial and communications services to run their parks successfully.
- Need supplies and equipment for their full-service recreational amenities that include horseshoe pits, playgrounds, bike and boat rentals, game rooms, mini golf and more.
- Have pools, spas/hot tubs and exercise rooms and need products and supplies to maintain and enhance these facilities.
- Operate campground stores and are interested in finding new products, including apparel, dry goods, supplies and novelty items, to sell to the camping public.
The arvc VOICE, a print publication published three
times per year, is a highly informative magazine that arvc
members depend on for ideas and strategies they can use
to improve their park operations. Our members also rely on
the arvc VOICE for updates on
association activities, educational
insights, supplier information,
legislative and regulatory affairs,
and trends affecting the RV park
and campground industry. NEW
THIS YEAR! Each issue of the
arvc VOICE will also include
our Buyer’s Guide, which means
members will have even more
opportunities to find your
As arvc’s official member site, arvc.org is the
exclusive online resource park owners turn to when
they need the latest information on educational
opportunities, membership benefits, legislative
updates and industry events.
arvc.org is also the site members turn to for critical
information, every day, that will help them operate
their parks successfully. Make sure they find
- Download arvc Media Kit
Each year, GoCampingAmerica.com is visited by nearly one million campers who are searching
for their next destination. It’s one of the top websites consumers turn to for camping and RVing
information. GoCampingAmerica.com offers an excellent opportunity to promote your products and
services to campers nationwide, offering some of the top Google search results for the terms “RV parks,” “camping,” and
Reach attendees at arvc’s annual Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo (OHCE)
arvc’s annual conference is the nation’s largest gathering of private RV park and campground owners and operators, so it offers you multiple opportunities to get your marketing message in front of arvc members as they come together at this premiere event.
This year’s conference will take place on November 8-11 in Fort Worth, Texas.
Start planning now for this exceptional event by adding one or more of the following options to your marketing plan:
Conference sponsorship and ad form coming soon!
- Secure a sponsorship to bring high visibility to your brand.
- Insert a flyer or other literature into the welcome bag attendees receive upon arrival.
- Place an ad in the conference program – it’s the “go to” guide attendees rely on throughout the event.