The arvc Foundation is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization established by the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (arvc) for the purpose of advocating and advancing professionalism in park management and practices. The Foundation's programs and activities include:
- Developing a broad range of educational content for arvc and its affiliated state associations
- Awarding professional educational scholarships to arvc members
- Oversight of the National School of RV Parks & Campground Management
- Raising funds for disaster relief for the Outdoor Hospitality Industry
- Conducting industry research, including the National Operations Survey of the RV Park & Campground Industry.
The arvc Foundation is funded entirely by tax-deductible contributions and through the efforts of industry volunteers