Tap into the Power of arvc,
the Leader in Outdoor Hospitality
Who We Are
The National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds (arvc) is the only
national association exclusively representing the interests of RV parks
and campgrounds in the U.S. We work hard to protect the interests of
our 3,000+ members, and our strength in numbers nationwide places us
in a unique position that enables us to develop powerful partnerships
and a strong portfolio of member benefits.
As an arvc member, you'll benefit from:
- Exclusive money-saving programs and discounts from over 125 supplier partners. By leveraging the buying power of our
thousands of member parks, we are able to negotiate significant discounts
from national suppliers on products and services that are essential to the
successful operation of your business. These special pricing programs include
everything from paper products, propane, maintenance to electrical supplies, movie and music licensing.
- Powerful legislative and regulatory advocacy programs and resources. We monitor state and national policy issues that affect RV parks
and campgrounds and take action to protect your interests.
- Opportunities for professional development. Through the Outdoor Hospitality
Education Program (OHEP) - a practical, outcome-based curriculum focusing on real-world, hands-on education enrichment and experiences -you can advance your industry expertise. Apply for OHEP enrollment.
- Networking opportunities with peers, industry experts and
Our nationwide network of fellow park owners and operators, vendors and industry experts is the best place to share experiences and exchange ideas.
- A “members only” listing on GoCampingAmerica.com. Our
online RV park and campground directory is visited nearly one million times
each year by campers planning their next adventure. As an arvc member
you’ll receive a complimentary listing in this exclusive directory, giving your
park visibility to a nationwide audience.
"Before I met the people with arvc, you feel like no one understands your situation. The RV park industry is such a niche, that you meet these other business owners and they don’t understand your “small problems” in their opinions. These people have the same problems and they don’t look at them like they’re small." - Heather Blankenship, Bear Cove Village
Pigeon Forge, TN
- Marketing, Management and Operational Resources and Programs. We provide a members only website, magazine and monthly e-newsletter, all filled with innovative ideas, operational strategies, industry insights, expert perspectives and vendor resources to help you improve your park's operations and find the products and services you need.
Membership in arvc is one of the best investments
can make in the success of your RV park or campground.