The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), a leader in the outdoor hospitality industry, is the only national association dedicated to representing the interests and needs of private RV parks and campgrounds in the US and Canada. We are deeply committed to providing our nearly 3,000 members exclusive access to continuing education, networking, business and marketing tools, member-only benefits and discounts, and advocacy at the local, state and national levels.
At ARVC you’ll find a dynamic workplace where your contributions are essential to the success of the association. Team members take pride in being the go-to source for our members when they need support. We strive for effective time and resource management, and we highly value collaboration, education, innovation and excellence. We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated these values in their day-to-day work experience.
The position of Database Coordinator is a full-time, exempt position. The primary responsibilities of the Database Coordinator are to manage the data needs on the organization’s association management (AMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing great customer experiences, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and can reason through highly complex issues. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you! This position is located in our central office in Centennial, CO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support of a growth-oriented organization by managing accurate information, using Association Membership System (AMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a daily basis;
- Working knowledge of SalesForce SaaS solutions to provide predictive analytics and benchmark data to guide membership growth and retention efforts;
- Support the organization’s team members in a timely manner with database querying based on various business needs, including membership, marketing, events and accounting;
- Coordinate communications with Supplier Council members (vendors) to provide accurate data and reporting in fulfillment of current partnership agreements;
- Query and compile all membership growth reports and maintain accurate monthly reporting dashboards; set up of key KPI’s for measurement and trend analysis;
- Prepare organizational and industry data for meetings, events, audits and publication;
- Provide statistical and longitudinal analysis of survey data and other instances for publication and to quality improvement purposes;
- Maintain data integrity and security; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drive: Motivated to meet and exceed goals;
- Initiative: Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve common goal. Confidence to bring new ideas to the table for discussion;
- Communication Skills: Being a team player and working well with others is crucial. Clearly and persuasively communicate, including public speaking; listen and seek clarification; actively participate in meetings; write clearly, creatively and informatively;
- Professionalism: Work well in a fast-paced (and fun) environment; treat others with respect and consideration; align work with goals; detail oriented and organized.;
- Flexibility: Able to multitask in a changing work environment; manage competing priorities; ability to accept constructive feedback to improve and grow as member of a dynamic and collaborative based team; and
- Dependability: Deadline-driven, goal-oriented, responsible team player. Share key observations for areas of opportunity.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- BA/BS, computer information systems (CIS), computer science, database administration degree, marketing or work experience equivalent;
- 1-3 years of experience in database, AMS, CRM management. Work in nonprofit, member-focused associations, a plus;
- SalesForce experience highly preferred. Certification in SalesForce Administration, a plus;
- A logical, analytical thinker who gets excited by problem solving and is able to prioritize, manage time effectively, stay organized and focused with a keen attention to detail—able to look at the minute details of data and record it properly;
- A cross-functional collaborator who is excited to work with others who see team success as personal success;
- A highly-motivated, target-driven self-starter who’s open to feedback;
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory data standards when handling personally-identifiable data, a plus;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal staff and members; and
- Knowledge of MS Office and AMS/CRM Fonteva/SalesForce software highly preferred; Trello, Slack, a plus.
Screening of applicants will begin the week of June 24, 2019, and the position will remain open until filled.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please click "APPLY NOW" below to submit a cover letter addressing your professional achievements in the areas outlined above along with your resume and the names and contact information of three professional references.
Please also include your answers to the following three questions:
- Do you have customer service experience? Provide examples.
- Give an example of a work situation you've experienced that required unique organizational skills and how you succeeded.
- A team member asks you to complete a project that requires you to use software you are not familiar with. What do you do?
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes competitive insurance coverage (includes health, dental and vision); 401k retirement savings plan w/company match; life insurance; paid leave for community & volunteer opportunities; mobile phone and gym membership reimbursement; Costco membership; access to corporate discounts; casual office environment with always-stocked kitchen; and flexible work schedule.
ARVC is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.