About National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC)
ARVC, a leader in the outdoor hospitality industry, is the only national association dedicated to representing the interests and needs of private RV parks and campgrounds in the US and Canada. We are deeply committed to providing our nearly 3,000 members exclusive access to continuing education, networking, business and marketing tools, member-only benefits and discounts, and advocacy at the local, state and national levels. For more information about ARVC, visit our website at www.arvc.org
The position of Education Project Coordinator is a full-time, exempt position working in a remote/telecommute capacity from within the Denver metro area. The primary responsibilities of the Education Project Coordinator are to assist in the development, maintenance, and advancement of our online, blended, and on-the-ground coursework, assist in the coordination and planning of education related events and to serve as a primary point of contact for members seeking assistance with education related needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the plan and implementation of targeted improvements to ARVC’s content;
- Engage in a variety of research exercises related to the Education Committee’s initiatives;
- Upload course content and assessments to ARVC’s online learning management system (LMS);
- Assist in the continued maintenance of and updates to ARVC’s course content;
- Create, edit, and format courses and other education resources as needed;
- Perform data entry projects as needed in both the LMS and the association management system (AMS);
- Query and compile education related reports to maintain accurate monthly reporting dashboards;
- Manage meetings/event logistics including but not limited to coordinating pre-event and onsite logistics, speaker and instructor confirmations/agreements and post-event attendee/speaker feedback;
- Serve as pre-, during-, and post-event resource for members and volunteers;
- Monitor ARVC’s education and events email inboxes and respond accordingly;
- Attend staff meetings and events as requested; and
- Support general office administration, including but not limited to answering phones and general office management;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drive: Motivated to meet and exceed personal and team goals;
- Initiative: Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve common goal. Confidence to bring new ideas to the table for discussion;
- Communication Skills: Being a team player and working well with others is crucial. Clearly and persuasively communicate, including public speaking; listen and seek clarification; actively participate in meetings; write clearly, creatively and informatively;
- Professionalism: Work well in a fast-paced (and fun) environment; treat others with respect and consideration; align work with goals; detail oriented and organized.;
- Flexibility: Able to multitask in a changing work environment; manage competing priorities; ability to accept constructive feedback to improve and grow as a member of a dynamic and collaborative based team; and
- Dependability: Deadline-driven, goal-oriented, responsible team player.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors of Education or equivalent experience in instructional design, online/blended learning and adult learning principles.
- 2-4 years of experience in education related field, preferably in online instructional design. Work in nonprofit, member-focused associations, a plus;
- Experience in online learning management systems (LMS) as both a designer and student preferred;
- Familiarity with accreditation processes for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) preferred;
- Experience in education related event planning preferred;
- A highly-motivated, target-driven self-starter who’s open to feedback; and
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal staff and members.
- Required: Knowledge of MS Office suite, Articulate Storyline 360 (or comparable design tool/s).
- Preferred: LMS BlueSky Path Learning, SCORM, client/association management systems such as Salesforce/Fonteva.
- Bonus: Trello, Slack.
Executive Director of Education and Events
Less than 10%
Competitive and commensurate with experience
Competitive (Includes health and dental, 401k w/match, gym membership, Costco membership, casual office environment, dog-friendly office and flexible work schedule)
ARVC is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.