New, Improved Resource Database Now Available for ARVC Members
Wouldn’t it be great if you had access to a whole treasure trove of resources designed to help you run your park? Now you do! The ARVC Resource Database has just been expanded and streamlined to provide you with one-stop access to a wide range of resources, templates, support documents and more!
To take advantage this exclusive ARVC member benefit, log into your arvc.org account and go to “Resource Database” under the “Benefits” tab. There you’ll find more than 120 helpful resources and more are being added all the time. Current categories include:
- Industry Reports and Data – ARVC Industry Trends & Insights and North American Camping reports, the Outdoor Recreation Roundtable (ORR) Annual Report and more.
- Templates and Operational Resources – Templates for work camper applications, employee new hire forms, drug and alcohol screening authorizations, employee incident reports and more.
- ADA Resources – ARVC’s ADA Resource Toolkit, a list of things every playground owner should know about the accessibility of playground surfaces, ADA compliance and the web and more.
- Advocacy, Public Affairs and Bylaw Documents – ARVC bylaws and national policies and positions statements, model legislation for immunity law, GFCI talking points and more.
- Building and Franchising Information – Case histories from park owners and franchise information for Jellystone and KOA.
- COVID-19 Resources – Template for a COVID-19 liability disclaimer and the latest industry updates regarding COVID-19.
- Marketing Resources and Program Enrollment Forms – Tips on maximizing your marketing budget, improving your Google search ranking, using social media to drive revenue and much more.
- Occupational Safety and OSHA Resources – Information on fire safety, hazardous waste operations and emergency response, tree trimming, job-related injuries or illnesses, bloodborne pathogens, OSHA reporting and record keeping, responding to workplace emergencies and more.
Plus, you can review current and past editions of the ARVC Blog, ARVCNews and The Voice magazine.
“We’re committed to doing everything we can to help our members be as successful as they can be,” says David Basler, ARVC’s vice president, membership and marketing. “Our newly expanded Resource Database will make it easy for them to access a wealth of valuable information in a single, easy-to-access location. We encourage our members to check the database frequently, as new resources will be added on a regular basis.”
Not an ARVC member?
You can still visit Resource Database to see the dozens of topics that are covered. Then, when you become a member, you’ll receive full access to all of the documents in the database.
Have an idea for a topic you’d like to see added to the Resource Database?
Suggest a topic to ARVC by completing our contact form here: Contact ARVC. Select “my member benefits” from the drop down when submitting.