2019 … 50 YEARS OF SERVING COLORADO CAMPGROUND OWNERS!
3/6/2019 to 3/7/2019
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Colorado Springs KOA
8100 Bandley Dr.
Fountain, Colorado 80817
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Dates: March 6 & 7, 2019 (starts early on the 6th)
Where: Colorado Springs KOA
Possibilities (subject to change; depends on interest and weather)
- Casual and unscheduled social in the evening of the 5th
- Social media training sessions in the late afternoon on the 5th
Sessions (subject to change; time constraints limit the amount of content we cover):
- Considerations as you price your campsites, retail goods and other services
- Discrimination in the workplace and in customer service
- Whether online reservations really are right for your campground (ramifications of online booking)
- Emergency preparedness / Evacuation planning
- Preparing to sell / Being the buyer
- Working with your visitors bureau / chamber of commerce
- Hiring work campers and other employees
- Enhancing the shoulder seasons and other sluggish periods
- Check-in / check-out practices
- Cancellation policies
- Landlord / innkeeper / campground owner
Who is Invited: The Registration process is not yet open but if you’re a campground owner, manager or employee (member, or not yet one), or an industry supplier, we believe you will find value in attending. Mark your calendar and stay tuned for the details.
What to Bring:
- Your business cards for the networking that takes place
- A pen and notepad for all of the learning that takes place
- Your campground’s rack card or brochure to share in bulk with others
- Made in Colorado item(s) with a single or combined $10 value (optional but greatly appreciated; should be an item from your community or region but can be from anywhere in CO)
- Donation to our auction (optional, but greatly appreciated; can be any item that an attendee could put to use, either professionally or personally, and can be used or new)
- Learning and sharing attitudes
- Your beverage of choice for the evening gala on the 6th
- Two checks. Two? Yes!
- One to save on the convenience fee for using a credit card, especially for the auctions!
- Another for a greatly appreciated, although optional, donation to our Founders Assistance Fund, commemorating our 50-years worth (and growing) of industry leaders, and assisting current members who are needing help with fiscal needs for education, disaster relief or other emergency assistance. Donations are made to a separate 501(c)3 (possibly a tax deduction).
Attire: Business casual (yes, jeans are allowed!)