The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds is always looking for fun, energetic people who love camping and the outdoors to join our team! We are a small group of dedicated individuals committed to the success of our members—owners of private RV parks and campgrounds in the United States and Canada. If you're interested in working at ARVC, we'd love to hear from you! Check out the positions we currently have available:
The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) is the only national association exclusively representing the interests of private RV parks and campgrounds in the United States. ARVC provides a strong portfolio of member benefits and educational programs that promote excellence in the outdoor hospitality industry.
ARVC is seeking a proactive, detail-oriented membership coordinator to assist the ARVC team in the development and implementation of ARVC’s membership, and membership-related programs, including, but not limited to, education and events.
This is a full-time position requiring keen organizational skills and attention to detail. Primary responsibilities are membership database coordination and reporting, event coordination and support of ARVC membership and education programs.
At ARVC you’ll find a dynamic workplace where your contributions are essential to the success of the association. Team members take pride in being the go-to source for our members when they need support. We strive for effective time and resource management, and we highly value collaboration, education, innovation and excellence. We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated these values in their day-to-day work experience. Prior experience in an association or nonprofit environment is preferred.
- Promote a positive customer experience for all participants of ARVC meetings and events;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating accurate information in member database, including member profiles and member engagement;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating accurate information in Supplier Council Marketplace directory;
- Support Member Relations Manager on member-focused programs, such as, but not limited to, Member Benefit Provider Program and Combined Music Licensing Program;
- Serve as AMS support team for members and ARVC staff;
- Pull and compile all membership growth reports and maintain reporting dashboards;
- Field incoming general membership calls and monitor ARVC’s general informational email inboxes;
Education and Events
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with members at all ARVC events and conferences;
- Serve as a resource for Education Committee members, volunteer faculty and volunteer event ambassadors;
- Coordinate speaker and instructor confirmations/agreements and logistics arrangements for all events;
- Coordinate meeting materials as needed;
- Support all marketing communications as related to ARVC events;
- Coordinate post-event attendee/speaker feedback;
- Coordinate invoices and expenses for all events;
- Coordinate member awards program;
- Coordinate and distribute member balloting annually;
- Maintain filings and reports required of Accredited Providers in compliance with rules issued by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) to maintain ARVC’s educational accreditation standards; and
- Support the overall goals and objectives of the organization through additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in subject area related to position responsibilities;
- 1-3 years of professional experience in membership-focused organization; nonprofit or association experience preferred; event sector a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Strong ability to manage confidential information;
- Proven success in customer service and problem resolution;
- Working knowledge of web meeting services and online learning management systems, a plus;
- Willingness and ability to travel within the United States; and
- This position requires occasional lifting, up to 30 pounds individually or 50 pounds with assistance, when working with event materials.
- Sharp attention to detail while keeping sight of the bigger picture;
- Focused on results and meeting deadlines with strong follow-through skills;
- Excellent communication skills including proofreading and copyediting;
- Flexible and dependable self-starter;
- Positive attitude with willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in; and
- Comfortable interacting with volunteer leaders including officers, board members and committee chairs.
Screening of applicants will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please click "APPLY NOW" below to submit a cover letter addressing your professional achievements in the areas outlined above along with your resume and the names and contact information of three professional references. SUBJECT LINE: MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR
Please also include your answers to the following three questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Give an example of a work situation you've experienced that required unique organizational skills and how you succeeded.
- A team member asks you to complete a project that requires you to use a tool/program you are not familiar with. What do you do?
Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Generous benefits package includes 401k w/match, full health care package, PTO, and more! No relocation assistance will be provided. ARVC is an equal opportunity employer.