Music Licensing

Music Licensing

Enrollment for the 2019 Music Licensing Program is closed.

ARVC member-parks are turning music into money at their parks—with karaoke contests and pool parties that drive engagement with campers who purchase tickets to participate. But did you know if you play music at your park, you must have a license to avoid copyright law infringement?

Read: “Driving Revenue at Your Park with Music”

This annual license combines the benefit of coverage for both ASCAP and BMI at a drastically reduced rate. To complete your coverage, you can also sign up for a discounted SESAC license.

REMINDER: Open enrollment for the 2019 combined music license will begin August 1, 2018 and end November 30, 2018 to cover January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019.

2019 ASCAP/BMI Combined Annual Licensing*

Under 50 Sites $300 per year
51-200 sites $537 per year
201-400 sites $773 per year
401-750 sites $1,011 per year
750+ sites $1,451 per year

2019 SESAC Monthly Licensing*
3 month minimum requirement

Under 100 sites $51 per month
100-200 sites $75 per month
200+ sites $110 per month
Month of operation equals each calendar month for which the park is operational more than seven (7) days.

*Pricing subject to change based on contractual requirements. To qualify for the discounted rates, parks must be in good standing with ARVC, and the licensing PRO(s), throughout the tenure of the licensing period.
For more information, please call (303) 681-0401 or contact us.