Prospective Owners Workshop - August 2021
Time: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 from 7am-3pm ET
Looking to purchase or build an RV park or campground? Then ARVC's Prospective Owners Workshop is exactly what you need!
You'll be able to tap into the knowledge of a slate of industry experts on a wide range of topics, including financing, purchasing, marketing, insurance and much more. This one-day online workshop, is unlike any other you'll experience—fully-interactive so you can ask questions, swap ideas, discuss topics, share screens and review documents.
This is your best opportunity to get started on the right foot and set yourself up for success!
When: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 from 11am-7pm ET.
We'll cover a variety of topics including:
- Trends and Insights
- Building a park vs. purchasing an existing
- What is NFPA?
- What type of insurance do I have to carry?
- Should I consider a consultant?
- What are the Franchise opportunities?
- Where can I get financing and what do I need to do?
- Planning your marketing, accounting, wifi, supplier needs and more!
- Open Q/A with Jeff Sims- park owner, consultant, and
- An intro to Reservation Systems - Sponsored by NewBook
The ARVC Foundation is excited to offer scholarships for ARVC’s Prospective Owner’s Workshop (POW) aimed at increasing opportunities and helping those looking to learn more about the outdoor hospitality industry and park ownership. Up to three (3) scholarships will be awarded to attend any of the POW workshops.
Please submit application and supporting materials to arrive at address below no later than the Friday before selected session, with the exception of the live session in November. The live session scholarship application is due no later than September 30.