Prospective Owners Workshop - August 2021
Time: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 from 11am-7pm ET
Looking to purchase or build an RV park or campground? Then ARVC's Prospective Owners Workshop is exactly what you need!
You'll be able to tap into the knowledge of a slate of industry experts on a wide range of topics, including financing, purchasing, marketing, insurance and much more. This one-day online workshop, is unlike any other you'll experience—fully-interactive so you can ask questions, swap ideas, discuss topics, share screens and review documents.
This is your best opportunity to get started on the right foot and set yourself up for success!
AUGUST POW IS SOLD OUT. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
We encourage you to register for our upcoming in-person POW on November 8, 2021 at the annual Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (OHCE2021).
When: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 from 11am-7pm ET.
EVENT TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
We'll cover a variety of topics including:
- Trends and Insights
- Building a park vs. purchasing an existing
- What is NFPA?
- What type of insurance do I have to carry?
- Should I consider a consultant?
- What are the Franchise opportunities?
- Where can I get financing and what do I need to do?
- Planning your marketing, accounting, wifi, supplier needs and more!
- Open Q/A with Jeff Sims- park owner, consultant, and
- Reservation Software Considerations, by Astra
Featured industry experts include:
- David Basler, ARVC – “Decades of Data: The Resiliency and Growth of the RV Park, Glamping and Camping Industry”
- Mike Beckelhymer, Roberts Resorts – "Kick the Tires: What to Look for When Buying"
- Paul Bosley, Business Finance Depot – “Finance: Building a Budget and Planning for the Future”
- Chris Hipple, Leavitt Recreation and Hospitality Insurance – “Tools of the Trade: Insurance”
- Joe Moore, Moore's Campground Consulting – "The Basics of Building"
- Gary Petrozza & Ellen Weiser, ARVC Associates – "The Journey to Ownership"
- Brian Searl, Insider Perks – "Tools of the Trade: Marketing"
- Jeff Sims, ARVC – “Relationship Building and The NFPA 1194”
- Christine Taylor, The Towne Law Firm, P.C. – "Legal Tools of the Trade: What you Should Know"
- Astra – "An Intro to Reservation Systems"